New exclusive project apartments under construction in Alanya

364625
Alanya Center, Alanya, TR
204 m2
4 Room
1 Bathroom
Residency

This project Alanya is located in the city center, in Buyukhasbahçe Neighborhood, on a hill with a magnificent sea view, harbour, Historical Shipyard, Historical
Alanya Castle. The front of the site is surrounded by pine forest and is 320 m above sea level. Therefore, the humidity and temperature ratio is milder than the city center, and it has a refreshing, pine-scented breeze in summer.
Residence will be built on a total of 2884 m2 land, 80% of the land is tropical garden and two large swimming pools, and the remaining 20% consists of twenty luxury apartments, mostly duplexes, in two blocks.
Residence currently hasfour 4+1 apartments, four 3+1 apartments, six 2+1 apartments and two 1+1 apartments for sale. In Residence, a large tropical garden consisting of plants, trees and vines, two large swimming pools with waterfalls, children's pool, children's playground, lobby in each block, elevator for 10 people, living room and library (Pine Lounge) Fitnessroom, Turkish bath, sauna, massage room, two separate barbeque areas, sitting areas, pergola, ornamental pool and artificial waterfall. There is a semi-open parking lot on site.
Gate Residence is 2,200 meters from the sea, 1500 meters from the city center and 700 meters from the bus station.Residence is a secure site with 24-hour security staff and outside entrances under control.

Start of construction March 2023 – End of construction March 2025

Technicial Specifications
Satellite TV system
Two 10 person elevators
Auto start electric generator
Water tank
Separate warehouse for each apartment

General features
Tropical garden
Seating and sunbathing areas on the roof of each block.
Artificial waterfall in the garden
BBQ areas
Ornamental pool
İnfinity swimming pool
Children's pool and slide
İndoor pool
Children's playground
Pergola
Pine Lounge and library
Fitness
Table tennis
Turkish bath
Sauna
Massage room
Lobby on every block
Outdoor parking
Spotlights
Wheelchair-friendly buildings, elevators, walkways, public areas and public WC`s.

Safety and Environment
24 hour security staff
Security camera system
Intercom system in apartments

Residence Features
Quick water heater
Premium ceramics in the floor and kitchen
Premium laminate flooring on the floor
Oven Siemens/Bosch brand

Cooker Siemens/Bosch brand
Kitchen hood Siemens/Bosch brand
Refrigerator Siemens/Bosch brand
Microwave oven Siemens/Bosch brand
Dishwasher Siemens/Bosch brand
Washing machine Siemens/Bosch brand
Ambient lighting
Air conditioning installation
Air conditioners Samsung/LG
Telephone installation
Floor heating

Optional
Laminated parquet floor in living room and rooms
Natural marble in living room and rooms
Fireplace (Bioethanol fueled)
Air conditioners
Electric panel radiators

*Brands and products used in construction may differ from those used in the images.
*Optional products, movable furniture, decorative products, chandeliers and wall coverings are not
included in the Sales Price.
*Our company reserves the right to make architectural and visual changes in the exterior and interior
areas of the building when necessary.


Location


Become A Partner