The resort conglomerate of Alanya, consisting of 14 districts, is located on the southern segment of the Turkish Mediterranean coast. This area is deservedly called the Turkish Riviera, as its beauty and ecology are comparable to the Mediterranean resorts of France and Italy. But at the same time, it has its undeniable advantages:
- modern apartment buildings and private villas from developers at reasonable prices;
- 14 districts distinguished by social "temperament" and proper development;
- well-developed and accessible to all social infrastructure - trade, education, medicine, sports;
- European standards of life combined with oriental flavor;
- "beach" weather from April to November.
An important role is played by the 40 km proximity of Gazipasa International Airport, from where you can be in Warsaw in 2.5 hours. And the flight from Antalya (140 km) to Chisinau will take 1.5 hours.
- Today, investment in Turkish real estate in terms of profitability ranks second after buying a home in Thailand. But Turkey is almost as cost-effective, but close to home. In addition, buying an apartment in Alanya has other advantages:
- delivery of primary housing with a final renovation, interior and equipment - call in and live, as well as low utility bills, modern residential complex infrastructure;
- the interest rate of passive income from renting out an apartment is 10–12% per annum;
- income from the resale of an apartment in Alanya - up to 40%;
- low taxes;
- quick registration of a temporary residence permit, including for family members of the owner of the apartment;
You can make the final choice of an apartment with the help of TRUST UNITED real estate agency, which will also take the purchased property under management.