The president of Turkey Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan signed changes to the Article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law.
According to the new regulations investment capital amount was reduced from $ 2 million to 500 thousand dollars.
The minimum needed for the transition price of real estate was down from the 1 million dollar to 250.000 dollars
Employment disclaimed from 100 to 50 working places
So, In a new publication Article 20 of the related regulation is as follows:
Foreigners who satisfy any of the following conditions may apply for the Turkish nationality by simplified procedure:
1. Persons who have bought properties that values at least 250 thousands (USD). In condition if they will keep it within 3 years from date of purchase.
2. Persons who have invested into the Turkish industry more than 500 thousands $ (USD).
3. Persons who have a deposit in Turkish banks in amount at least 500 thousands US dollars. And keep it in Turkey within 3 years from the date of investment.
4. Persons who have purchased government securities (bonds) in value of at 500.000 $ for a period not less than 3 years.
5. Persons who opened a company and gave at least 50 new work places for Turkish citizens.