Here are some major features of Alanya
1) The temperature during the winter months are around 15 to 22 degrees and in the summer time can be as high as 40.
2) Property prices are lower than in many other Mediterranean coastal regions. In Alanya there are apartments just steps away from the sea starting from only £ 29,900.
3) The Turkish title deed is universally recognized as the most comprehensive document to establish complete ownership of the building and corresponding proportion of land (including apartments).
4) Rental guarantees are available for selected properties in order to guarantee a healthy return on your investment.
5) The announcement last week that Tepe Akfen Airports Holding (TAV) won the right to operate the Gazipasa Airport near Alanya and will be running for international flight in late 2008.
6) Turkish Mortgages are to be available shortly. Property prices can be enhanced by this facility.
7) Inexpensive living cost in Turkey. (For instance: monthly electricity expense is around £ 10-20 and water is around £ 5-15)
8) Turkey is actively seeking full membership of the European Union.
9) 70% of people in Alanya speak English.
10) You will find the great Turkish hospitality & traditions of east & west cultures.
11) Year-around city living unlike many other resorts in the Mediterranean.
12) There are 4 major private and government run hospitals.
13) There are 6 Major golf courses within easy driving distance of Alanya.
14) Skiing Resorts are only apprx. 120 miles from Alanya.
15) Antalya International Airport is only 90 minutes drive to Alanya. Low-cost nonstop flights run throughout year around from all major UK airports.
16) International Sport Tournaments
* International Beach Volley in July (Live on Eurosport)
* International Triathlon in September (Live on Eurosport)
* International Streetball Tournament in August
* International Beach Handball in July
17) There are scenic rivers in Alanya with full sport & leisure facilities.
18) There are festival celebrations during the summer in Alanya and surrounding area.